Adam's Ceramic Wheel Coating 50ML Bottle
Adam's Ceramic Wheel Coating 50ML Bottle
Durable ceramic that provides long lasting protection against brake dust and road grime.
- Ceramic coating at 9H hardness rating, our toughest coating
- Long lasting protection against brake dust and road grime
- Hydrophobic properties repel water
- Outstanding gloss and depth
- Made in USA
Adam's Polishes Ceramic Wheel Coating is an extremely durable 9H ceramic wheel coating designed to protect wheels from harsh brake dust and make clean-up even easier! Use it on most wheel finishes including paint, powder coat, chrome, and polished aluminum to help maintain shine longer. This coating may add undesirable amounts of gloss to matte and satin finish wheels.
Like all ceramic coatings, preparation and application technique are very important. Read and follow the printed instructions, and watch this product video, prior to applying this product for the first time. Since this coating is our strongest coating, the initial application needs to be correct to avoid any mistakes that would then be difficult to correct.
Applying Adam’s Wheel Coating not only reduces the amount of brake dust buildup and makes washing easier, but its hydrophobic nature will cause water to bead and repel off like crazy! Adam’s Wheel Coating is a product that contains ceramics. It forms a semi-permanent bond with the surface of a wheel, creating a very durable layer of protection that can last one to two years, while providing incredible shine. Products like our H2O Guard & Gloss and Paint Sealant can provide excellent protection and shine for your wheels, but they last for a much smaller amount of time per application due to high temperatures and cleaning with products on the stronger side, like Adam’s Wheel Cleaner.
Adam’s Wheel Coating may not be a product for everyone. It’s more expensive than our other sealant products due to the cost of the chemicals, and does require much more care and technique to apply and remove. Adam’s Wheel Coating forms a very strong bond with the wheel surface, so it must be removed by machine polishing. This is a product for the perfectionist that wants to have less headaches when cleaning wheels, keeping them protected for the longest amount of time in between full detailing sessions. For your daily driver, you will love how you will have to use stronger cleaners like Adam's Wheel Cleaner less often. Or for your show car with high-end aftermarket wheels, you will have a little more reassurance against light scratching when washing the vehicle or wiping them down at a show.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: CLEAN FIRST!
It is imperative to have a completely clean surface before applying Adam’s Wheel Coating to a wheel for the product to adhere to the surface, work properly, and have a uniform appearance. Applying to a dirty surface can cause some areas to look dull or discolored compared to other areas.
1. Move vehicle indoors. If you wish to coat the inside barrel of the wheel, for best results and ease of application, remove wheel from vehicle using proper safety equipment – floor jack, jack stands, wrench, etc. Vehicle must remain indoors for 24 hours after applying Adam’s Wheel Coating for proper curing time.
2. Clean entire wheel surface as much as possible.
2a. Adam’s Wheel Cleaner is recommended for cleaning most wheel finishes – only clean wheels that are cool to the touch, do not let Wheel Cleaner dry onto the wheel, and make sure to fully rinse the entire wheel of all traces of Wheel Cleaner.
2b. For bare aluminum wheels, clean with Adam’s Car Shampoo and rinse clean. If the wheels are polished, use Adam’s Metal Polish #1 followed by Metal Polish #2 in order to make the wheels as clean and mirror-finish as possible.
3. Next, continue the cleaning process by using Adam’s Coating Prep to leave the wheel surface bare and free of any residue.
4. Spray Adam’s Coating Prep directly into a clean Adam’s Borderless Gray Towel or onto the wheel surface, then wipe the entire wheel to remove excess residue from the Wheel Cleaneror Metal Polish used in Step 2.
5. Put on the set of supplied rubber gloves to avoid any coating contact with your skin – Adam’s Wheel Coating will make the applicator sticky.
6. Pour several drops of Wheel Coating onto the supplied microfiber applicator. Immediately secure the cap back onto the bottle to avoid premature curing of the product inside of the bottle.
7. Wipe the applicator onto one area of the wheel at a time, using even pressure across the surface. Ensure that the Wheel Coating fully covers the area. You may need to wipe back and forth a few times to level the coating properly.
8. After 15-30 seconds, use a second Borderless Gray Towel to quickly wipe away all residue – Do Not allow Wheel Coating to dry on any painted or polished surfaces!
9. Move onto the next area of the wheel, repeating Steps 6-8 – inner barrel, outer rim/lip, and so on. Do not apply any other products to the wheel or expose the wheel to any moisture for 24 hours.
10. Re-install wheel onto the vehicle if necessary. Repeat the above steps for the remaining wheels. Discard the microfiber applicator afterward. It is a single-use item that will harden as it dries when used with Adam’s Wheel Coating. Discard the second Borderless Gray Towel used to wipe off the coating residue as well.
11. After 24 hours, add even more protection and shine by applying a layer of Adam’s Ceramic Boost. Lightly spray Ceramic Boost onto wheel surface, spread the product evenly with a premium Adam’s Microfiber Towel, and then flip the towel over or use a second towel to buff away any residue.
For more information, please visit our FAQs here: